Monday, December 6, 2010

Turkey Day Outfits

These were super fun, but we had to ditch the tutu as it was a little much for a four month old. I wanted to make them matching outfits but there is not much out there in the way of crafts for boys so I did the little tie appliqué shirts. The stupid craft store was out of fall fabric but luckily I found this great argyle print and had some matching striped fabric in my scrap collection. I love my boy to death, but I am so glad to have a little girl to make all these fun girly things for :)



Gobbleicious! Now is that cute or what? DH asked me if I spelled that right.. um... pretty sure it's close enough lol. 


And my absolutely stunning models :)






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Both of your children as adorable... and the outfits are pretty snazzy as well. :)

    ReplyDelete