Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mommy Crafts

Crafty women who become moms take on a new theme to their work.. babies... lol. Baby crafts are so much fun and so darn cute they're hard to resist. These are old pix, but now that I have a new little one, I may get into them again. I'd like to make some of those soft sole baby shoes and who knows what else. There's just too much to choose from. The down side of baby crafts is that once I figure out how to do one, I seem to run into a hundred other women who make the same things. Here's some of my creations...


We've all seen these...

 


And a baby medicine case...



This was super fun to make. I need one for Avalon!



This I did for my baby shower. It is an advice card drop box. I made little advice cards for first time mom and the guests filled them out and dropped them in. IMO it is a great keepsake idea.




I loved doing these little baby sock roses. So much fun!



I thought I was so brilliant when I came up with my own home-made Hooter Hider, but alas, I wasn't the only one lol.



And what sewing mom hasn't made her own sling? 


my "guitar hippy" sling ;p


Oh! we can't forget the diaper cakes! Whoever thought of these was a genius, seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment