Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mortgage Burning Party!

Yes I did and VERY proud of myself, no humility on this one whatsoever lol. I sacrificed, stressed out beyond words and worked my ever-lovin bum off to get to this point. You will never know just how much of a load off paying my house off was for me and my situation. It's a miracle I didn't have an anxiety attack before I made it here. It's a miracle I made it here in the first place. Truly one of the best days of my life so I had to celebrate, and I will forever be grateful to all the people who helped me make it to this point.


 There she goes! Best feeling ever!


Unfortunately I didn't really get any pics, stupid me, but here are the cupcakes I made. The topper is my actual mortgage that I printed on cardstock with "Paid in Full" on the front.


And the favors were a cute idea. Smore's individually wrapped.






No comments:

Post a Comment